The district utilizes the following platforms in an effort to maintain safe and viable communications between school personnel, parents/guardians,and students.
- Social Media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc: The district primarily uses the @bvpsd tag and can be found by searching for the school's name "Buffalo Valley Public Schools" or "Buffalo Valley PSD".
- District Email: School personnel can be reach via email. Information regarding email addresses can be found on the employee page of the school website.
- Remind App: This system creates a message and calling account that allows for direct two-way communication with school administrators and teachers. You can message and call from your phone’s text messaging service, download the app to see message history and join other classes and groups, and use the “remind.com” website to manage your account and much more.
- Note: If you have previously joined, but haven’t received any notifications or text from the school or if you haven’t updated your Remind account with new information, please go on the “remind.com” website to do so.
- Information for connecting to the district using Remind is available on the school's homepage.